Thursday, July 3, 2008

Professional Athletes & Mona Vie

Many of today’s high performing athletes are turning to MonaVie to to give them the edge they need to stay on top of their game:

Jonathan Papelbon, pitcher for the Boston Red Sox, is also one of MonaVie’s Independent Distributors.

“Knowing that my arm is my livelihood, I take measures to ensure that it stays healthy. I see trainers everyday. I do strength training and conditioning exercises every day. And I take MonaVie every day,” he said. “Whether it’s during the off-season, spring training, or the regular season, I’m consistently pushing my body to the limit to get the most from my workouts. MonaVie enables me to give the most to my team at game time.”

Deron Cherry is a retired professional football player, humanitarian, NFL team co-owner and MonaVie distributor.

After a nice college career, I hit the big league - the NFL. I even had the opportunity to play in six NFL Pro Bowl games. But like many former players, my body has experienced constant reminders of the gridiron glory days. I started drinking MonaVie, and it’s really helped. I love it!”

Geoff Bodine is a NASCAR Daytona 500 Champion and MonaVie distributor.

“When I won the 1986 Daytona 500, I was averaging lap speeds of more than 200 mph. Today, I may be retired from NASCAR, but my life hasn’t slowed down a bit. Thanks to MonaVie, I’m able to stay on track & maintain my healthy lifestyle.”

Want to see more? Visit www.monavie.com (after selecting USA/English), click on company and then 'athletes' to see a list of more amazing athletes and their testimonies for Mona Vie!

No comments: