Thursday, July 3, 2008

Kristin's Story

I was first introduced to Mona Vie in November of 2006. I was working a booth at a Marathon and the person next to me was promoting Mona Vie. He gave me a few samples, but since I am not a runner I didn't think I needed it. Only a year and a half later would I find out how wrong that assumption was.

My next introduction to Mona Vie was in April of 2008. I was visiting with some friends whose parents were in town and I saw the bottle. Knowing none of them were runners I quickly inquired why it was there. My friends parents have always been concerned with their health, all natural vitamins, etc. They were introduced to Mona Vie and became immediately hooked on the health benefits. I knew then that I wanted to try the product.

I became a distributor a couple of weeks later. I initially became a distributor to be a wholesale client. I wanted to purchase the product at the least expensive price possible. It didn't take me long to start feeling the benefits of Mona Vie. When this happens you begin to want to tell everyone you know about the product. I immediately insisted my husband, parents, and close friends give it a try.

My husband is my favorite testimony. He has always been someone that was not real interested in vitamins or eating well. He is very active and athletic and to him that was all that mattered. I convinced him to give the product a try and now every morning and evening he is singing the praises (Literally) of Mona Vie. And ladies, after he golfed all day he still came home and cleaned my whole house before I got home from work! His personal testimony is that he has noticed more energy and less needed healing time between activities.

I have also had a really great experience with Mona Vie. I have more energy, I sleep better, no more migraines, carpel tunnel is gone, and psoriasis is gone. This list does not include the preventative measures Mona Vie is taking for me. Flushing free radicals from my body and giving me the much needed and rarely consumed 13 servings of fruits and vegetables daily!

Thank you for taking the time to read my story! If you would like more information, or would like to try Mona Vie, please contact me monavie@obxmonavie.com or visit www.obxmonavie.com!

Here's To Health!
Kristin

Drink it! Feel It! Share It!

No comments: