Thursday, July 3, 2008

Heather's Story

Mona Vie was introduced to me via my in-laws, Shaklee distributors for 30 years and a great resource for health and nutrition. They had recently been to a tasting in Ohio (where this stuff is going crazy) and were certain this was the next best thing for all of us. Their church friends/family have a young girl hospitalized with a neurological condition (dermatomyositis) and, upon being given Mona Vie regularly, continued to improve and require less treatments.

I tried Mona Vie, but didn't really give it a fair shake, until after I had a miscarriage and new that my body needed the best I could give it, along with some serious healing. A week after, I visited my acupuncturist friend, who noted that I certainly recovered so quickly and completely due to my taking Mona Vie. She has become an advocate herself!

My husband works a fairly demanding (physically) job, and has reported incredible relief from back, shoulder and joint pains-eliminating the need for nighttime painkillers. He also has heart disease in his family and while he is only in his 30's, is already on Benicar for blood pressure and cholesterol. Since taking MV regularly (3 months now), his doctor has reduced his medication to 1/2 (even doing other tests to ensure that there wasn't some other reason it now seemed to be too much). I myself have noticed a dramatic decrease in allergy and sinus symptoms, sounder and better sleep, more energy and just an overall clearer approach to life-like I've had the best night's sleep every night. My metabolism seems to be regulating, as I'm not craving snacks, and am having the most amazing colon cleansing on a regular basis. Aside from all the things it has 'visibly' helped, I know that MV is doing so much more inside and towards protecting my body and helping to prevent future ailments.

My father in law recently purchased a book called '101 Foods That Can Help Save Your Life.' He said that Acai is the first food listed and that 15 of the foods in MV are in that book. The Florida study, showing that Acai killed cancer cells, is just another reason why we should all be taking MV and I look forward to sharing it with so many of our friends and family who are looking to change their life and their health.

No comments: